TECH RETAINERS - delivered with care.
For entrepreneurs looking for ongoing and reliable website, membership site and launch support.
Do you need your tech to be handled with care?
If you said YES, then you're at the right place.
I provide ongoing monthly Tech With Care retainers, to ensure your website, memberships and funnels run all smoothly while keeping your customers happy and supported when they need it.
I currently take on 40 total hours of support retainers per month, which means your tasks are tended to be sorted out quickly. Even though I have a waitlist for new custom projects, you won’t have to wait more than a few days to get your techy to do's tackled.
Why Tech With Care Retainers
You get a Tech Rock Star on your team. I've got plenty of technical skills and experience to make your processes automated and flawless for your customers. Plus, I got an eye for aesthetics, so your site layout, elements and margins will all be in harmony with each other. It's not just perfectionism, it's a matter of the Universe balance. And I get it and I'm here to make stuff work and look the way you want.
You get a team mate that cares about your website, your business, your customers and your brand. And is ready to jump in and fix any tech problem you have.
You get priority support because my time gets booked for your business each month. No matter what other projects may get on the queue, your projects and tasks will be treated with priority.
I offer three sizes of Tech With Care packages that can be used for whatever tech needs you have during a month:
Save yourself from tons of tech headache per month
Practically say goodbye to tech headache
(and say goodbye to tech headache)
TECH SUPPORT RETAINERS INCLUDE:
Tools, Systems and Platforms I'm experienced with:
- WordPress, HTML/CSS, membership sites, MemberPress;
- Email Marketing Software: ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, Drip, Agile CRM, MailChimp, MailerLite;
- Divi Theme (Elegant Themes), Thrive Themes, Memberoni, ProPhoto, Salient;
- Online course platforms and tools: Thinkific, Kajabi, Teachable, MemberVault, ProgressAlly, LearnDash, WPCourseware, Thrive Apprentice;
- Landing/Sales page builders besides your website page builder: LeadPages, ClickFunnels, Thrive Architect;
- Webinar tools: Demio, GoToWebinar, Zoom;
- Appointment Schedulers: AcuityScheduling, Calendly;
- Automation: Zapier;
- Project Management: Asana, Trello, Basecamp, Teamwork, Paymo;
- Social Media: Hootsuite, CoSchedule, Buffer, Tailwind, SocialBee;
- Other: Interact, Typeform, Canva, high speed of touch typing, MS Office (Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint - advanced level), Google Apps (Calendar, Docs, Sheets);
Don't see your tool/system/platform on the list? No problem! Just let me know and I'll onboard one of my business buddies with the particular skill/experience.
How do these retainers work?
1. We get a signed agreement + first payment in place.
2. You send tasks + we schedule them to be completed.
3. Payments for each month go in advance, and prior to staring any work for that month.
4. You get either Client Portal logins or weekly timesheets to keep track on how much time is left on your retainer.
5. You get notified when we reach 75% of your monthly retainer, so that you can plan out which tasks get the priority for that month retainer, and which ones will be bumped to the next month.
6. We will never go over your retainer without your email approval to do so.
How many months do I have to commit to?
As many or as few as you want! There's no minimum, cancel any time.
WHAT TURNAROUND TIME CAN I EXPECT?
1-5 business days for smaller projects. For larger projects, I'll give you a date estimation, based on complexity and scope.
WHAT IF I HAVE AN URGENT PROJECT?
Urgent projects aren't out of the question for as long as you already have bought time with me that month - email me as soon as you have the details and the deadline and I'll let you know if I'm able to make it work. Usually I can make rush projects work, unless I'm already working on a rush project for another client.
What happens if i go over my retainer hours?
First things first, I let you know when 75% of your monthly retainer is used up — so you won’t be surprised by additional hours.
Second, we will never go over your retainer hours without your email approval to do so. Some monthly retainer clients choose to bump a task to the next month, while others approve the overage.
Any hours above your monthly retainer will be added to your next month’s invoice.
DO HOURS ROLLOVER?
Unused time does not rollover to the next month or retainer. But if you don’t have tasks, we can discuss our ideas for improving your site/funnels/automations to make sure no hours go unused.
How do I submit tasks to be completed?
You can send in tasks via email, or you can add me to your project management system (i.e. Asana, Trello) and add tasks in there. Whatever is easiest for you, works for me.